Teach in South America, the Caribbean, Mexico or Central America
AASSA Recruiting Service
The AASSA Recruiting Service is specific to South American, Latin American and Caribbean International Schools.
- Typically, there are vacancies annually for over 350 positions representing all K-12 educational fields.
- Our schools vary in mission and size and offer a range of curriculums including “American international,” Advanced Placement, International Baccalaureate, as well as country-specific programs.
- Contracts typically include housing, medical benefits, shipping allowance, transportation, home leave and competitive salaries.
All educators’ considering the use of the AASSA Recruiting Service are encouraged to review our Frequently Asked Questions.
How can the AASSA Recruiting Service
Recruiting Database – Utilizing the AASSA database you can:
- Access specific information regarding our member schools such as population, curriculum, location, salaries and benefits, etc.
- View job openings/vacancies, search for positions, and monitor them through instant email notification when new positions are listed
- Communicate directly with school recruiters regarding openings, and
- School-based recruiters can access your application and references (and communicate directly with you).
Attend the AASSA Recruiting Fair – Once you are a registered candidate you are encouraged to attend the annual AASSA Recruiting Fair which is held the first week of December in Atlanta, GA. The AASSA Recruiting Fair--the first to be held each recruiting season--is specific to South American, Central American, Mexican and Caribbean International Schools.
Access to the AASSA Recruiting Team – Our team of professionals is ready to assist you throughout your job search by email, telephone or Skype.
Candidates: Please click here to continue
Recruiting Database – Utilizing the AASSA database recruiters can:
- Access candidates' files and confidential references
- Post job openings/vacancies and information about your school
- Communicate directly with candidates easily within the system
Attend the AASSA Recruiting Fair – Once you are a registered recruiter you are welcome to attend the annual AASSA Recruiting Fair which is held the first week of December in Atlanta, GA. The fair is the first to be held each recruiting season and is specific to South American, Latin American and Caribbean International Schools and the candidates interested in working in them.
Access to the AASSA Recruiting Team – Our team of professionals is ready to assist you throughout your search for faculty and educational administrators by email, telephone or Skype.
Schools/Recruiters: Please click here to continue
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Esther Nicolau: firstname.lastname@example.org
Paul Sicard: email@example.com
Paul Poore: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terri Williams (billing): email@example.com