Our Exhibitors are an integral part of AASSA conferences. We encourage participants to visit the exhibitors during breaks and lunch.
Exhibitions are organized at these AASSA events:
Business Managers’ Institute in July –Miami, Florida
Governance Conference in September – Miami, Florida
Annual Educators’ Conference in March or April
One exhibit table (or two, space permitting) are included in the membership dues. Display tables are usually 6 ft. long x 30 in. wide or 18 in. wide. Tables at hotels are covered with tablecloths. However, tables at schools are sometimes bare, so we suggest bringing your own table runner or tablecloth.
Set-up and Location:
Exhibitors will be allowed to set-up the day before the conference. We will email exhibitors with the exact time and location and information will be posted to the event’s page on this website.
While there is no extra charge to exhibit, each exhibitor pays a minimal registration fee which includes nametag, entry to social event, coffee breaks and lunch for two or three days (depending on the schedule).
Shipping Materials to Conference site:
If you are sending materials for the Business Managers’ Institute or the Governance Conference, please contact either Terri or Esther for specific shipping instructions to the hotel where the conference is being held.
If you are shipping for the Educators’ Conference, please go to the event’s page and click on Exhibitors Information.
Electrical Outlets/Extension Cords:
These items can be provided by the hotel or school, upon request. Please bring your own adapters for your laptops or other devices.
Advertising Opportunities for Associate Members
AASSA Newsletter and Blog Submission: We welcome articles and ads, at no extra fee. Our newsletter is published three times a year (August, January and May).
We welcome articles capturing news that would be of interest to our member schools and are particularly looking for articles on research articles on international education and effective practices as well as articles about our schools and member organizations. [Please note we do not publish ads on the blog but will include them in the Newsletter].
- Please submit articles in MS Word using Times New Roman 12 font.
- Articles should be 1500 words or less.
- Photos, data, graphs, etc. should be included in the body of the article and not as separate attachments. Authors should own the copyright (have permission from the subjects in the photo), have written permission to use the image from the copyright holder, or properly credit with Creative Commons license.
- Short bios (100 words or less) should be included at the end of the article. Bios should include name of author(s), school/country, social media presence if applicable (Twitter/Instagram/Facebook etc) and email.
- If submissions have been published previously, provide a reference to the fact that the submission is adapted from a previous publication or cite original publication in the title after the name of the author. This would include any submissions using or containing a bulk of text from a previously published article. The alternative is to provide a link to the original publication including any permission to re-publish as well as explanation/updated context to the research previously conducted and its applicability to AASSA schools.
Thank you for your contributions.
Direct advertising to schools: Organizations may advertise their products and services directly to schools by sending an ad or text to Paul Poore: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Conference Advertising: is available through scrolling banner ad in the conference app.
Policy on providing emails of participants: To allow our Associate Members to promote themselves, AASSA will provide conference participants' emails for the sake of advertising.
Promoting Associate Members: Educational Articles
AASSA Blog: Only articles with educational merit will be published.
We welcome the sponsorship of events and recognize those organizations that sponsor both in the conference program and publicly at the event.
For any questions or concerns, please contact: Esther Nicolau email@example.com or Terri Williams firstname.lastname@example.org.